We are specialised in the following matters in Children Law Proceedings:
- Child Arrangement-We can apply or respond to child arrangements orders regarding where your child or children should live and who should be the main care
- Specific issue orders - We can assist you in relation to schooling, change of name or other important decision relating to the child
- Prohibited Steps Orders- We can apply to court on your behalf if you believe that the Respondent will take your child or children away from you out of the country
- Recovery Orders / Specific steps Orders- We can apply to court on your behalf if the child has been unlawfully removed from your care.
- Care Proceedings-Court Proceedings issued by the Children's Services department of the Local Authority where an application is made for a “Care Order” or “Supervision Order” in respect of a child
We can provide free advice and representation under the Legal Aid scheme. If you are not eligible for Legal Aid at court, we also offer competitive private rates.