Hi, How Can We Help You?

Children Law


We are specialised in the following matters in Children Law Proceedings:

  • Child Arrangement-We can apply or respond to child arrangements orders regarding where your child or children should live and who should be the main care


  • Specific issue orders - We can assist you in relation to schooling, change of name or other important decision relating to the child


  • Prohibited Steps Orders- We can apply to court on your behalf if  you believe that  the Respondent will take your child or children away from you out of the country


  • Recovery Orders / Specific steps Orders- We can apply to court on your behalf if the child has been unlawfully removed from your care.


  • Care Proceedings-Court Proceedings issued by the Children's Services department of the Local Authority where an application is made for a “Care Order” or “Supervision Order” in respect of a child



We can provide free advice and representation under the Legal Aid scheme. If you are not eligible for Legal Aid at court, we also offer competitive private rates.

Share Post: