We deal with all aspects of family law. Our main goal is to provide you with the best advice to assist you and resolve disputes by negotiation, mediation and reconciliation.
We can provide free advice and representation under the Legal Aid scheme. If you are not eligible for Legal Aid at Court, we also offer competitive private rates.
We are experts in the following matters dealt with in Family Law:
- Divorce- We advise clients on obtaining a divorce or a separation agreement on their behalf
- Civil partnerships – We advise clients on the dissolution of civil partnerships and a range of issues that can arise on civil partnership breakdown, including financial and children issues
- Domestic violence injunctions –Non-Molestation orders, Occupation orders and Transfer of Tenancies
- Children issues –Please see Children Law Section
- Care Proceedings-Court Proceedings issued by the Children's Services department of the Local Authority where an application is made for a “Care Order” or “Supervision Order” in respect of a child